Saturday 19 November 2011

Weigh In.

Hello beauties, thank you so much for your sweet comments, particularly about my accent, after I posted my very first vlog!  Just a quick note from me today.


Starting Weight: 17st9lbs (247lbs)
Current Weight: 15st13lbs (223lbs)
Weight Loss this Week: 2lbs
Total Loss: 24lbs!

I'm now firmly out of the morbidly obese BMI range, I'm 39.5 and never going back up!  I had my first phone appointment with the dietician today which was fine.  I didn't really learn anything new except that I should be having crunchy foods like crackers...?  Does this sound right to you guys?  She wouldn't give me a number of calories or amount of protein or anything, she said it should all be about hunger and satiety.  My first fill is now on Tuesday morning and I'm excited!! x

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, maybe she meant to say you shouldn't have crunchies like chips and crackers... total slider foods!

    Good luck with your first fill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your first fill!! Mine is scheduled for Dec 8 and I am super nervous about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weight loss, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. crackers? That sounds like slider food to me.
    I was told to shoot around 100-1200 calories, protein as close to 100 grams as possible and carbs under 100 grams. Plus at least 64 oz of water. I hope that helps some.
    It is not an exact science. If you exercise more, you can eat more. Just try to follow the band rules and you should do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Some of the comments are funny...you're still on mushies right? If so, that's why she recommended the crackers. They ARE slider foods which is what you're looking for in the mushy phase. Once you're on a normal diet, you generally want to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete