- I haven't worked out at all this week - pathetic! To be fair I had a really busy Mon-Wed, but yesterday I was just a complete slug and did nothing all day! To make up for it, after I've finished this post I am heading out the door (best put some clothes on first!) and hitting the gym for at least an hour of cardio and some strength.
- Got my hair cut - doesn't look much different, just more layers and a bit more shaping round my face. I like. Planning to get the colour done soon too, bit darker with some coppery tones.
- I've been having some shoulder pain like the post-surgery gas pains, and the occasional band/stomach pain at the same time. I had half a diet coke on Wednesday and was in agony all evening so maybe it was the bubbles but there have been a bunch of other times I've had something fizzy and haven't had pain. Have any of you had shoulder pain since surgery?
- I've got a busy weekend coming up, Ben's mum's birthday on Saturday, his Dad coming for dinner on Sunday and a party at my Mum's on Monday for the bank holiday. Busy busy - hoping to fit at least one gym session in, probably Sunday morning.
- Haven't seen anything as low as last week's weigh in on the scale from all my sneaky peeks - it's getting me a bit down. My eating hasn't been perfect every day, had lunch and dinner out on Tuesday, but my recent fill is definitely helping me eat less at mealtimes. I guess no exercise isn't helping and I haven't got all my water in the last couple of days. I'm hoping for a loss of at least 0.8lbs so I can reach my 50lbs lost goal. Fingers crossed! xxx
Friday, 24 August 2012
Hey jellybeans, I didn't manage to do a TTT yesterday, so we'll have Five Things Friday instead.