Monday 30 July 2012

Downtown

That's where I'm headed!  So after the horror of last Monday's unmentionable gain (!!!) I have now weighed in a week later to a much kinder number.

Starting Weight: 17st9lbs (247lbs)
Weight a fortnight ago: 14st8.2lbs (204.2lbs)
Current Weight: 14st7lbs (203lbs)
Loss: 1.2lbs
Total Loss: 44lbs.

Only 10lbs to go until I reach half way.  I'm going to get there, no matter what.  I've been working out, did a Zumba dvd - was hilarious!  I was flailing around in hysterics because I kept getting the moves wrong or tripping over the rug or having to pause it because the plumber was calling me.  Thank goodness no one was there to witness my calamitous attempt to boogie.  But I got a good sweat on for 50 minutes and was in a really good mood afterwards!  Must make it to a class soon so I can flail around with other sweaty people with mirrors everywhere so we can all see each other humiliate ourselves!

7 comments:

  1. You get Down with your Zumba bad self

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite comical to see me trying to do Zumba. I end up getting so tickled at myself that I need to go pee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) what is a fortnight? I have heard it in movies and read it in books and never know how long it is I am guessing like 2 weeks..lol
    2.) I am lmao abot the zumba lol I would be doing something more like BOOMBA lol
    congrats on the awesome weigh in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fortnight is two weeks my darling! Is it an English saying? I never knew! x

      Delete
  4. Keep up the good work! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zumba rocks. You're going the right way now honey. Keep up the hard work. xx

    ReplyDelete