Thursday 26 July 2012

Sleepy head

I'm writing this whilst wrapped up in my pink and white striped fluffy dressing gown, it's 9.15am, and I am sleepy!  After a night of dreams in which someone was trying to kill me over and over again, I don't think I got all that much rest.  As you can see I missed posting about my weekly weigh in on Monday.  This is because it was not nice.  We went away for the weekend to stay with Ben's family and it was just really hard to stay on track and then I lost focussed and stopped thinking about what I was doing.  I had a doughnut for God's sake!  We did have a lovely weekend though, we've decided to move back to where all our friends and family are, we're a couple of towns over at the moment so it takes about an hour to see anyone.  So come September we'll be back with all our loved ones!
So back to the weigh in...I didn't drink anywhere near enough water, I had salty chips, and I got awful sunburn.  So weigh in on Monday had me back up to 207.something and I felt totally deflated.  I weighed yesterday and was down to 204.something so hopefully next Monday's weigh in will show a new low number.  I've been struggling to get my head straight the last couple of days, but I'm not going to let the scale control my actions and I'm gonna get back in the game!
I have another post brewing, I've got a lot of family shit going on - but I'll save it for another day.  In the meantime, I dreamt about some of my bloggy friends the other night!!  Rachel, our gorgeous Parisian skinnyfish, Reggie, JRD, VickyD - they were all in my dream, we were all having lunch in a pretty garden in a stranger's house.  Weird!  But lovely because it made me feel a little but closer to you all!
Love x

2 comments:

  1. Ha, love that you had a dream about some blogger friends. I do that all the time!

    And don't worry about that little bit of vacation weight. You're back home and it'll be easier to stay on track. Don't worry about the doughnut, we didn't sign a waiver saying we'd NEVER eat them again after being banded, did we? I had one about 2 months ago. It was heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you get to move closer to your friends and family!

    ReplyDelete