Friday 4 November 2011

Weigh In Day Today.

Finally a new low!

Starting Weight: 17st9lbs (247lbs)
Current Weight: 16st3lbs (227lbs)
Loss this Week: 4lbs
Total Loss: 20lbs.

Delighted to see a low, 1lb lower than I've seen for most of the week.  I've upped my calories a little bit, not really on purpose but because I've been having a few too many snacks.  But perhaps my body was unhappy about having 1000 or less?

Also, I hope you like my new blog design that I pilfered from the cutest blog on the block, I think it's lovely.
Happy Friday everyone x

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss!! That is fabulous!!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mari!! 20 lbs is AWESOME! I find for me to lose weight, I need to be around 1200-1350 a day, average. You are rockin' out girl - be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice way to end the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great loss, my friend ! I'm like JRD .. if my cals go too low I'm simply don't loose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing so wonderfully with your weight loss! 4 lbs is astronomical. :)

    Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss!! Cute blog design as well...

    ReplyDelete