- It's been ages since I posted - again - I'm bored of myself, apologising for not posting in ages or commenting enough - so I'm just gonna get on with it and post and not apologise for my absence - I have been reading though - I'm here and loving and missing you all.
- I haven't lost any real weight for about 6 months.
- This makes me really miserable and I feel stuck and hopeless and a failure and like I can't even do this despite surgery and therefore I will be obese forever.
- I discovered Pinterest which may explain my absence from blogland - I am obsessed!
- My gym visits have been sporadic at best but I'm still trying and mostly succeeding to run a mile in under 15 minutes each time I go - plus using the stationary bike etc.
- I can't seem to control my eating - I still think I have a fairly good level of restriction though I notice I can definitely eat more than I could in the first few months after my fill (back in Feb)
- Maybe I should get a fill?
- It's summer - I don't have anything to do. I'm finished at uni until October. I need to get a job, but my anxiety and mental health makes it so so difficult - if I could change just one thing, it would be this.
- Wimbledon!!! I am the BIGGEST tennis fan I know, favourites being Rafa and Roger, devastated the Rafa got knocked out yesterday but will of course continue to watch avidly much to my boyfriend's disappointment.
- I really want to lose more weight - why can't I get my head in gear? But on the plus side, I kick arse at maintaining. x
Friday, 29 June 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I would get a fill if you haven't lost in 6 months and you are able to eat more.ReplyDelete
Have you been logging your food, and what about exercise? How is that part going, I would not just jump on getting a fill. I would look at everything else first. If you have restriction then that would not be a good thing!ReplyDelete
Hugs I hope it helps.
Well I could have written this post myself except for the tennis part!ReplyDelete
One thing that really stood out is the fact that you still run! That speaks volumes.
I wish I had the answer but I don't because I'm where you are.
But participating in blogs sure does help, as well as kicking the bad carbs to the curb, writing down what I eat....GAWD I hate doing it though...but it WORKS. Planning also.
Glad you posted.