Monday 18 March 2013

The Ugly Truth

I'm not going to dwell on it - but...my official first Monday weigh in revealed:
Weight 221lbs
Total gain since September = 24lbs.
Well shit and bollocks.  That is a LOT to have gained back, my BMI's back up to 39, my jeans don't fit and it's all stupid rubbish shittywankballs.

BUT(t)!  I did great today, ate well (close but with a few adjustments to what I had planned) and I did half an hour of exercise.  Not at the gym as planned because I arrived there and hadn't brought my sports bra or my headphones.  The gym was packed and I just couldn't face it - but I didn't let it derail me and worked out as soon as I got home. Pat on back!

Happy to be back blogging xxx

4 comments:

  1. So we both fell down now we both get up! Thanks for your support on my blog - you have mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby steps! a workout is a workout no matter where you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you lady...sending love and hugs, and hope to see you more! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete