Monday 29 August 2011

Fatty Pic.

Forgive the stupid face. This photo was taken about 6 weeks ago when I went to Wales to visit a friend of mine. I wear a lot of black - I have a kind of basic uniform of leggings and a black vest top that I wear pretty much every day. I haven't worn trousers or jeans for...10 months? And only then it was because I had to wear trousers to work. I don't wear them because I'm short and my belly is very large and I don't want to wear my trousers up to my waist for fear of the dreaded too tight around the crotch problem. It's funny, I've not missed wearing jeans particularly (I love leggings, nothing is as comfy), until the last couple of days when I just wished I could slip on a pair of black skinny jeans to go with a couple of nice tops I have.

I'm starting to hope. This might just happen. I've booked and paid for my consultation - no going back from that. I know that my ideal surgery date is free. My mum has said that one way or another, we'll find the money. I won't breathe a sigh of relief until surgery is booked and paid for though (needs to be paid a fortnight before surgery). Could I really be thin? It's absolutely overwhelming thinking about being at my goal weight. I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment