- I haven't worked out at all this week - pathetic! To be fair I had a really busy Mon-Wed, but yesterday I was just a complete slug and did nothing all day! To make up for it, after I've finished this post I am heading out the door (best put some clothes on first!) and hitting the gym for at least an hour of cardio and some strength.
- Got my hair cut - doesn't look much different, just more layers and a bit more shaping round my face. I like. Planning to get the colour done soon too, bit darker with some coppery tones.
- I've been having some shoulder pain like the post-surgery gas pains, and the occasional band/stomach pain at the same time. I had half a diet coke on Wednesday and was in agony all evening so maybe it was the bubbles but there have been a bunch of other times I've had something fizzy and haven't had pain. Have any of you had shoulder pain since surgery?
- I've got a busy weekend coming up, Ben's mum's birthday on Saturday, his Dad coming for dinner on Sunday and a party at my Mum's on Monday for the bank holiday. Busy busy - hoping to fit at least one gym session in, probably Sunday morning.
- Haven't seen anything as low as last week's weigh in on the scale from all my sneaky peeks - it's getting me a bit down. My eating hasn't been perfect every day, had lunch and dinner out on Tuesday, but my recent fill is definitely helping me eat less at mealtimes. I guess no exercise isn't helping and I haven't got all my water in the last couple of days. I'm hoping for a loss of at least 0.8lbs so I can reach my 50lbs lost goal. Fingers crossed! xxx
Friday, 24 August 2012
Hey jellybeans, I didn't manage to do a TTT yesterday, so we'll have Five Things Friday instead.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I wanted to comment on the shoulder pain - YES! And it's a direct result of the carbonation. I'd have half a coke and be in pain for a week. I haven't had it since I've got out the carbonation. I highly suggest taking a break from the bubbles!ReplyDelete
Same here- I bet it is gas or carbonation.ReplyDelete
#3 Yes! I attribute it to days when I eat too much and it's actual band pain. The only thing that takes the pain away is to lay down and sleep. I don't know about the carbonation because I haven't had any since surgery, I think that is probably the only band rule so far I have followed...lolReplyDelete
Yay for your forward progress!!
yep carbonation is out for me...way to painfulReplyDelete